Frequently inquire Together

100% Genuine Stock, 24/7 Service


Manufacturer: Honeywell
Product Number: FC-SDIL-1608
Product Type: Safe Digital Input Module Line Monitoring
Approvals: CE, TUV, UL, CSA, FM
Space Requirements: 4 TE (Technical Units), 3 HE (Height Units) (equivalent to 4 HP, 3U)

Power Requirements:

  • 5 Vdc, 160 mA
  • 24 Vdc, 110 mA

Number of Input Channels: 16
Input Type: According to DIN 19234 (NAMUR)
Switch Level: 1.4—1.9 mA
Hysteresis: 0.2 mA ± 0.05 mA
Input Filter: First order, low pass at 100 Hz
Field Wire Resistance: Maximum 50 Ω

8 V Loop Supply:

  • Output Voltage: 7.9—8.7 V
  • Output Current: 170 mA (short-circuit proof)

Key Information:

  • Approvals: The module is certified by CE, TUV, UL, CSA, and FM, indicating compliance with safety and regulatory standards across different regions.
  • Space Requirements: It occupies 4 TE in width and 3 HE in height, which is equivalent to 4 HP (horizontal pitch) and 3U (rack units), standard dimensions used in rack-mounted equipment.
  • Power Requirements: The module operates on both 5 Vdc and 24 Vdc power supplies, with specific current consumption requirements for each voltage level.
  • Input Channels: It features 16 input channels, designed for safe digital inputs suitable for critical applications.
  • Input Type: Conforms to DIN 19234 (NAMUR), which is a standard for electrical connections and interfaces in industrial control systems.
  • Switch Level and Hysteresis: Specifies the electrical characteristics of the input signals, ensuring reliable operation within defined current ranges.
  • Input Filter: Utilizes a first-order low-pass filter at 100 Hz to filter out high-frequency noise from the input signals.
  • Field Wire Resistance: Specifies the maximum resistance allowed for the field wiring to ensure proper signal integrity.
  • 8 V Loop Supply: Provides specific details on the output voltage range and current capability of the loop supply, crucial for powering connected sensors or devices.
Is our price competitive?
Topbrands collaborates with over 50 countries worldwide. As a leading supplier in China, we can provide significant discounts to customers based on market demand.
What is the warranty period?
We offer a standard one-year warranty for all new and original items.
What payment methods do we accept?
We accept 100% T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) before shipping. For items with a lead time, a 30% deposit is required in advance, with the remaining 70% balance due before shipping. If you have an agent in China, please contact us for RMB transfer.
What is the warranty period?
We offer a standard one-year warranty for all new and original items.
What shipping methods do we use?
We primarily utilize carriers such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, BRE, etc. If you have an account with any of these carriers, you can arrange the shipping yourself. Additionally, we offer free shipping to China freight forwarders.
What is our delivery time?
Typically, delivery takes around 1-3 days after receiving the advance payment. For items with a quoted lead time, delivery will occur as per the specified lead time.
How do we package the goods?
Our packaging process involves multiple layers of protection. Initially, the product is placed in its original box, sealed with a label. Then, we add a layer of bubble wrap to safeguard against collisions during transportation. Finally, all products are securely packed in sturdy boxes for further protection.
How can customers contact us and request a quote?
Customers can inquire via email, WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, or any preferred communication platform. Simply reach out to us, and we'll promptly provide a quote tailored to your needs.

Topbrands PLC Limited is a top supplier of genuine new PLC and DCS parts, serving over 50 countries globally. We offer high-quality products from renowned brands like Bently Nevada, Honeywell, ABB, and more. With our warehouse in China stocking up to 30,000 pieces, we ensure rapid delivery to meet urgent order needs while maintaining competitive pricing to save our customers' budgets. Learn more...

Contact Information

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

Maybe You Also Like

    Complementary products

      • Express Shipping

        Swift delivery to meet urgent needs.

      • Extensive Inventory

        Vast stock ensures immediate availability.

      • Quality Assurance

        Genuine, high-quality PLC & DCS parts.

      • Global Service

        Catering to clients worldwide with reliable support.